Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 348: 1995 Upper Deck Collector's Choice SE - #200

Barry Larkin
Year:  1995
Brand:  Upper Deck Collector's Choice SE
Card number:  200

The 1995 Upper Deck Collector's Choice SE (Special Edition) set features a bright blue border.  The images used on this set are different than the regular Collector's Choice set from 1995 (which means the Collector's Choice sets aren't analogous to Topps Opening Day and Topps - a good thing if you ask me)!

As for the card itself, I love the front image.  It's a somewhat unique angle of a fairly common infield play.  The image on the back of the card isn't quite as good...but it's certainly not one that I will complain about.  I also appreciate that Upper Deck put full career statistics on the back of the card - something that I usually have to give them a lot of grief about!  All things told, this is a sharp card and one of my favorites from 1995!

Comments