Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards from My Brother!

My brother only lives about four hours from my house but we still don't get to see each other nearly as much as I would like.  This past weekend, he came up to visit our parents (who live in the next township over from where I am) - but I had to travel south for work so I missed the visit altogether.  Never fear though, my brother thought of me enough to pack up a box full of goodies for me (of the baseball card type).

What goodies you ask?

Well, for starters he sent me a ton of unopened packs from a variety of years/sets.  When I say a ton, I'm only barely exaggerating - that's a medium flat rate box full of unopened packs!

Some of the packs I'll open up for myself, others I'll add to random group breaks, and others - who knows...maybe you'll find one or two in a trade package soon!

My brother also sent along a few cards from my want list!  Among the cards was the one of the final 2015 Topps Series 1 base cards that I was missing:

That's a nice horizontal card of Felix Hernandez - I love all the light blue coloring on the card...I think it looks great!

Another great card that I am now a proud owner of 2013 Topps Archives Tall Boy insert of Roberto Clemente.

Thanks to my brother, I'm now down to only needing three more of the Tall Boy inserts.  It's been a long, slow go in terms of collecting the set but I can feel the end is near!

Returning to this year, I also received three more of the Robbed insert cards - two left fielders and a right fielder.

Thanks to these three cards, I'm now only missing five more before I can say that set is complete as well!  The race is most definitely on to see if I complete the 2015 Series 1 base set first or the 2015 Series 1 Robbed insert set.  So far, it's too close to call!

Finally, a set that I probably won't complete for another ten years (if history is any indication) - 2014 Topps Heritage.

That's right, my brother helped me out here as well by providing me a pair of short prints.

I want to say thanks for the great cards - plus all the packs (which will get featured over time for sure)!  As for anyone else, if you'd like to trade be sure to check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments