Instead, I have a new idea for a group break that I want to see if there would be interest. Since lots (and lots) of new products are released all the time, I thought it might be fun to create a group break that consists of a bunch of relatively new products. In particular, the break would ONE hobby box of each of the following sets:
- 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen
- 2 autographs AND 2 relics per box (24 packs, 10 cards per pack)
- 2015 Panini Diamond Kings
- 2 autographs or game-used per box (12 packs, 8 cards per pack)
- 2015 Topps Museum Baseball
- 1 on-card auto, 1 auto relic, 1 jumbo relic, and 1 quad relic per box (4 packs, 5 cards per pack) (checklist)
- 2015 Bowman Baseball
- 1 autograph per box (24 packs, 10 cards per pack) - Among the first cards of Kris Bryant, Jorge Soler, and others!
- 2015 Topps Opening Day Baseball
- Chance at an autograph (36 packs, 7 cards per pack)
For this break, I will be doing tiered pricing meaning that the cost will depend on the team (see below). All prices include shipping in a small flat rate mailer to the continental United States (included in that price is insurance for $50). I will need to sell at least 20 slots to make the break work. If the break does not run, I will refund all money sent me to me (for payment instructions, see the bottom of the post). Note: I will NOT be making the order until I have at least 20 slots claimed and paid for.
As is usual with my breaks, I will also throw in a few other random packs and/or other assorted cards as the break progresses. Also, I will open all boxes on video (as I have begun to do for all my group breaks). If we pull a card that features players from multiple teams, that card will be randomized among all the featured teams at the end of the break. If the card is a hit that features multiple teams, I will roll a die (or do some other similarly fair way to decide) on video. Finally, if the card features a team that is no longer in existence, we will determine the correct "modern" franchise to which that player would belong.
$35 Team Slots:
Atlanta Braves - Matt S. (PAID)
Baltimore Orioles - Commishbob (PAID)
Boston Red Sox - JWillden27 (PAID)
Chicago Cubs - P-Town Tom (PAID)
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Detroit Tigers - Julie O (PAID)
Los Angeles Dodgers - Keith G (PAID)
New York Mets - jacobmrley (PAID)
New York Yankees - Jaybarkerfan (PAID)
San Francisco Giants - Julie O (PAID)
Seattle Mariners - Junior Junkie (PAID)
St. Louis Cardinals - Brady (PAID)
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos - Cardboard Hogs (PAID)
$30 Team Slots:
Chicago White Sox -
Cleveland Indians -
Los Angeles Angels - Keith G (PAID)
Philadelphia Phillies - Dan (PAID)
Pittsburgh Pirates - Matthew S. (PAID)
Texas Rangers -
Colorado Rockies - Adam K (PAID)
Florida Marlins -
Houston Astros - Julie O (PAID)
Kansas City Royals -
Milwaukee Brewers - Jaybarkerfan (PAID)
Minnesota Twins -
Oakland Athletics -
Tampa Bay Rays -
Toronto Blue Jays -
$20 Team Slots:
Arizona Diamondbacks - Jaybarkerfan (PAID)
San Diego Padres - Jaybarkerfan (PAID)
If you are interested in joining the break:
1. Please leave a comment below with the team(s) you are claiming.
2. Send PayPal payment to: fanofreds (dot) auctions (at) gmail (dot) com (the same email that is in my profile). I would appreciate all payments sent as "gifts."
3. Send me an email (to the same address as above) with the following information:
- Your user name
- The team(s) you claimed
- The email address you sent payment from
- Your mailing address
I ask that everyone do the above three steps, even if I have traded with you many times - it makes packaging the cards a much, much quicker task for me. Thanks!
Finally, if you have a blog, I would greatly appreciate it if you would advertise this break to your readers as well. The quicker I sell the slots, the quicker I can place the order (and hopefully lock in the prices)!