Featured Post

2015 Topps Allen & Ginter: Box 6 - Packs 7 - 12 (Moving Right Along)

Before I get to today's regularly scheduled post, let me once again plug my eBay auctions.  A bunch of them end within a couple of hours - and of those, at the moment a bunch have exactly zero bids on them (which means you could win them for cheap)!  As usual, I appreciate any and all bids - this set of sales is going directly to next year's Allen & Ginter case fund...without the sales, I can't have the fun of breaking a case!  Go here to check 'em out!

-----------------------------


I'm continuing my journey through my case of 2015 Topps Allen & Ginter.  I certainly hope that by the time you get to read this post that I've actually busted the entire case - and perhaps even updated my want list with what I still am missing!

Box 6:
Packs 7 - 12:

Ooh boy, this was a dull set of packs.  I had all the full-sized inserts already - and really, only the one First Ladies mini of Letitia Tyler was of interest to me.

However, a post with only one scan is super lame - so how about the two 10th Anniversary full-sized buybacks?

Alright, that didn't really help this post much - but it did add a bit more color...that's something right?
Surely the second half of the box has to be better...

Comments