Featured Post

2015 Topps Allen & Ginter: Box 7 - Packs 13 - 18 (A Pair of Hits!)

As the post title says, we found both of remaining hits in the next group of six packs!

Box 7:
Packs 13 - 18:

Before I get to the hits though, let's first take a peek at the best of the buybacks that I've found so far.

That's a Yastrzemski buyback from 2006 - very, very nice!  It's also interesting to note that this year's version of Ginter doesn't have any retired players in it!

My full-sized inserts were all duplicates this time around but I did land another mini that I needed from the Hoist the Black Flag insert set.

Calico Jack Rackham had two women pirates in his crew including Mary Read which I also pulled out of this box of cards!

My first (of two) relics in this group of packs is of Victor Martinez.

There's nothing particularly wrong with this card but it isn't overly exciting (unless, of course, if you are a Tigers and/or Victor fan)!

My other relic was nice only because it wasn't gray cloth (and because the 10th Anniversary relic design is superior to the "regular" relic design).

That's Christian Yelich of the Marlins - you know, a team that no one collects.

Oh well - not the most exciting hits but then again, I don't buy Ginter for the relics (and neither should you)!

Comments