Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 379: 1996 Topps Stadium Club - #271

Barry Larkin
Year:  1996
Brand:  Topps Stadium Club
Card number:  271

The 1996 Stadium Club set is one of those sets that seems to fly under the radar.  In reality, it's actually a fairly strong set with a clean, classic card design - but I don't usually see much mention of the set on the blogs (including mine).  For me, if I had unlimited funds (and shelf space), I would definitely consider trying to collect the entire Stadium Club run...and most definitely the 1996 edition of the brand.  Unfortunately for me, I have neither unlimited funds nor shelf space and so the 1996 Stadium Club set is one of the casualties.  I will, however, proudly keep this particular Barry Larkin card in my Larkin binder with the rest of my collection - one of those good-but-not-great sets from the mid-90s!

Comments