Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 15 (Another Hit - This Time a Favorite Player)

Although the rules still aren't posted (I'm writing this post on 7/27/15), the favorite player list is up - and Craig Kimbrel is on it.  That will be important to me momentarily.

Points so far: 78

Pack 15:

289.  Wil Myers
100.  Greg Holland
195.  Torii Hunter
234.  Michael Cuddyer
Starting Point:  SP-6.  Craig Kimbrel (+2 Starting Point, +2 Favorite player list = +4)
A&G back mini:  203.  David Wright  (+2 A&G back, +2 Favorite player list = +4)
10th Anniversary Relic:  FSRB-CK.  Craig Kimbrel (+10.2 Relic, Favorite player list)

Pack total:  18.2 points
Points so far:   96.2 points

That was a nice, high scoring pack for me.  That's the good news.  The bad news is that I'm already to Pack 15 and I still haven't crossed the 100 point threshold.  I had a pretty good case of Allen & Ginter but it sure seems like I picked the wrong box for Gint-a-Cuffs (I chose the box before opening it)!  I'm really wishing I had picked the box that held the wood mini (+25 points for that card alone...over one-quarter of this box's total points to date)!  Oh well...we'll keep rolling and hoping (and yes, there is a big hit in this box so all isn't lost yet)!

Comments