Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 16 (More Kimbrel!)

Here we go since I forgot to post a pack yesterday...

Points so far: 96.2

Pack 16:

71.  J.D. Martinez
58.  Jacob DeGrom
140.  Jose Altuve
180.  Scott Kazmir
331.  Alcides Escobar
115.  Dustin Pedroia
Reg. back mini:  5.  Craig Kimbrel  (Fav. player mini +3)
What Once Would Be:  Would-7.  Easy-Clean Furniture  (Dumb idea +2)

Pack total:  5
Points so far:   101.2 points

I am way off the pace of most of the other Gint-a-Cuffs scores that I've seen posted.  I do know I have one more big hit on the way though...will it be enough to catch me up or will I forever wish that I had used one of my other boxes from this case that surely would have been good enough to win.  Only time will tell!

Comments