Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 17 (A Black Bordered Mini of My Team!)

Yesterday I finally reached the 100 point threshold.  Unfortunately, I did so with very few remaining packs which means posting a high score for Gint-a-Cuffs will certainly be challenging.  Challenging, but not impossible.

Points so far:  101.2 

Pack 17:

87.  Francisco Liriano
99.  Yan Gomes
326.  Mitch Moreland
81.  Buck Farmer
33.  Michael Wacha
2.  Nick Markakis
Starting Point:  SP-13.  Hanley Ramirez  (+2)
Black bordered mini:  284.  Jay Bruce  (+1 my team, +3 black border = +4)

Pack total:  6 points
Points so far:   107.2 points

Not the huge pack that I was hoping for but I'll take 6 points I guess.  As of the time I am writing this post, the highest box score posted is 159.6 points.  That means I need 52.4 points to tie the leader in my final seven packs.  That's an average of about 7.5 points per pack.  Not impossible, but also not easy.  Let's see what happens!

Comments