Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 19 (There's the Annual Ginter Kershaw)

This might be the first year that I didn't pull a Clayton Kershaw hit out of Allen & Ginter (sorry Night Owl)!  That said, at least I pulled a Kershaw insert...

Points so far: 116.2 

Pack 19:

64.  Austin Jackson
262.  Alex Cobb
161.  Bartolo Colon
135.  Mark Teixeira (-1, Yankee stink and I cannot afford that right now!)
343.  Angel Pagan
102.  James "Clubber" Lang
Starting Points:  SP-39.  Clayton Kershaw  (+2 points)
Regular back mini:  103.  Salvador Perez

Pack total:  1 lousy point
Points so far:   117.2 points

Ooooooof!  That was a sucker punch to the gut if I ever saw one.  One stinking point.  That's probably the final nail in the coffin for me to place at the top of the leaderboard.  With so few packs remaining (and so many more points needed) it's not looking good for Nachos Grande.

No matter, we will push forward.

Comments