Friday, August 28, 2015

2015 Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 22 (Flying Cars)

So it appears I have some score corrections to make.  A few posts ago, I (somehow) missed counting one of my inserts to my score heading into Pack 22 is actually 130.2, not 128.2 which I had said at the end of the last post.  That's the good news.

The bad news?  Yesterday the commish ruled that my boxtopper is only worth 4 points, not 8.  And so just like that, my box total ends up being down two points (126.2) rather than the 128.2 that I thought I had yesterday.

That sucks - but let's face it, this box isn't topping the leader board anyway (or is it)?!  Here's the next pack...

Points so far: 126.2 (points corrected - see above)

Pack 22:

22.  Trevor Rosenthal
218.  Carlos Rodon
253.  Carlos Beltran (-1 Yankee stink)
185.  Gus Malzahn
254.  Alex Gordon
121.  Wei-Yin Chen
What Once Would Be:  Would-1.  Flying Car  (+2)
Regular back mini:  146.  Michael Morse

Pack total:  1 point
Points so far:   127.2

So two packs left and I need a ton of points to have any shot.  Obviously I am really regretting not picking the box that held my wood mini...or the red pack of minis....or even the silk card right now.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment