Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 22 (Flying Cars)

So it appears I have some score corrections to make.  A few posts ago, I (somehow) missed counting one of my inserts to my score heading into Pack 22 is actually 130.2, not 128.2 which I had said at the end of the last post.  That's the good news.

The bad news?  Yesterday the commish ruled that my boxtopper is only worth 4 points, not 8.  And so just like that, my box total ends up being down two points (126.2) rather than the 128.2 that I thought I had yesterday.

That sucks - but let's face it, this box isn't topping the leader board anyway (or is it)?!  Here's the next pack...

Points so far: 126.2 (points corrected - see above)

Pack 22:

22.  Trevor Rosenthal
218.  Carlos Rodon
253.  Carlos Beltran (-1 Yankee stink)
185.  Gus Malzahn
254.  Alex Gordon
121.  Wei-Yin Chen
What Once Would Be:  Would-1.  Flying Car  (+2)
Regular back mini:  146.  Michael Morse

Pack total:  1 point
Points so far:   127.2

So two packs left and I need a ton of points to have any shot.  Obviously I am really regretting not picking the box that held my wood mini...or the red pack of minis....or even the silk card right now.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!

Comments