Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 24 (The BIG Hit!)

I saved this pack until last just because...well, because my streak of not pulling a rip card out of a case of Ginter is finally over!

Points so far: 134.2

Pack 24:

40.  J.J. Hardy
131.  Josh Reddick
Starting Points:  SP-21.  Aroldis Chapman (+2 insert, +1 favorite team = +3)
Regular back mini:  109.  Troy Tulowitzki
Double Rip Card:  DRIP-8.  Joe Mauer & Kennys Vargas #34/50  (+15 double rip!)

Pack total:  18 points
Final Box Score:   152.2 points

For the moment, I will NOT be ripping that rip card.  Instead, I'm going to try and flip it on eBay to recover much of the cost of the case.  If that doesn't work, I reserve the right to rip the card and count the contents for my Gint-a-Cuffs score!

----

The above paragraph was written when I originally did all the scanning and basic skeleton of the post (before any rules for Gint-a-Cuffs were posted).  I wanted to get my entire case busted with the spoils on eBay ASAP so as to be able to recoup some of my investment.  The double rip card did indeed end up selling - so I have no idea what was inside (and therefore, I missed out on a lot of possible extra points).  That said, I think my decision was a good one because even with the double rip card my box is clocking in 4th place out of the seven boxes whose scores are currently (as of the time I'm writing this post) on the Gint-a-Cuffs page.

There's always next year.

Comments

Post a Comment