Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 8 (Finally a Red Shows Up!)

Points so far: 47 (assuming the box topper score doesn't change)

Pack 8:

84.  Josh Harrison
311.  Michael Brantley
129.  Yovani Gallardo
232.  Matt Holliday
75.  Brandon Phillips (+1 point - first Red of the box - and therefore my first "favorite team" bonus of the box)
174.  Joe Mauer
Starting Point:  SP-100.  Jayson Werth  (+2 points)
Regular back mini:  281.  Cory Spangenberg

Pack total:  3 points
Points so far:   50 points

Not exactly setting the world on fire, am I?  Through the first third of the box, I'm sitting at 50 points which puts me on pace for under 150 points for the entire contest (since I've included the box topper points in the first eight packs).  Of course, I haven't discovered my hits yet...

Comments