Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Topps Allen & Ginter: Box 10 - Packs 19 - 24 (Our Final Hit plus Food in Pill Form)

The end is here for box #10 - and with it comes one last hit.

Box 10:
Packs 19 - 24:

Before we get to our last hit, let's take a peek at the framed buyback card for the box.

This would have been a lot better of a pull back when there were a lot of Phillies collectors with blogs.

My only full-sized insert of note (i.e. non-duplicate) was a What Once Would Be card of food in pill form.

Food in pill form sounds like a horrible idea to me - I love eating too much to want my meals bought at a pharmacy!

I ended up with two more minis - both of the First Ladies variety.

I don't have much else to say about these except I'm glad to have 'em!

And finally, we end with the hit.

Damn Yankees.

Comments

  1. Damn Yankees is right. I'm currently scoring my GAC box. Damn Yankees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Tanaka could find a new home right here if it doesn't land on eBay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment