Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Topps Allen & Ginter: Box 11 - Packs 13 - 18 (A Fan Favorite Relic Saves the Day)

I must admit that box 11 has been a bit of a letdown so far.  I've received virtually no new inserts - just atrio of minis really and nothing else of note so far (though I guess the Bernie Williams autograph was nice enough).

Unfortunately, that trend of disappointment won't end with these six packs - actually if it weren't for the hit I wouldn't have anything to scan...

Box 11:
Packs 13 - 18:

As I said, there really wasn't much that was scan worthy...so you get a 10th Anniversary full-size buyback of Will Clark.

This card has traveled all the way from 2014 (what a buyback joke that is)!

And the hit!

It's a nice 10th Anniversary relic - and it's a bat card which seems rarer than jersey cards at least!  Also, I know a bunch of people like David Wright so there is that going for the card as well!

Only six packs remain - and in those should be one more hit.  Maybe I'll finally pull a Reds' hit out of the case?

Comments

  1. Where is your email? I have a few inserts you need! ericteckstein@gmail.com is mine. Please let me know, up for trading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that Will. No really, I'm Thrill-less.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment