Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Gint-a-Cuffs 2015: Box Topper (It Begins!)

I am going to write all of my Gint-a-Cuffs posts before (presumably) the official rules are announced.  As such, I'll have to go back through and add in all the scoring at a later date.  I decided not to wait, however, so that:
A)  I could get my want list up-to-date for trading purposes
and perhaps even more importantly
B)  I could get stuff listed on eBay before the school year starts back up (and before people forget about Ginter)

With all that said, here's the start of my Gint-a-Cuffs box - the box topper.

I ended up with a box loader of Corey Kluber of the Cleveland Indians.  As I've said throughout my case break, these cards are much, much better than the oversized reprints - but both pale in comparison to the Pride of the People box topper set!


Points for the box topper:  8 (I think)
Total points for the box so far:  8

Comments