Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Inching Closer to Completing the Full Relic Set!

Way back in 2010, I decided to try and complete my first ever relic set.  Obviously, that hasn't gone as well as I had hoped since it is now 2015 and I'm still working on the set.  No matter though, sometimes persistence pays off, right?

Today, I managed to add one more relic to my set - the Fire Eating World Record Holder - Hubertus "Master of Hellfire" Wawra.

That's quite the claim to fame...

One of the great things about a bunch of the 2010 Allen & Ginter's relics is that the actual relic pieces are things besides your normal gray, white, or black bits of cloth.  For example, Wawra's relic contains an authentic torch wick bit.  How cool is that?!

As of this moment, I only need 28 more relics to complete my 2010 relic set.  I keep my want list up-to-date with what I need but here's the full list for those that don't like clicking on extra links:

  • AGA.  Anthony Gatto
  • AJ.  Avery Jenkins
  • DB.  David Blaine
  • DBR.  Drew Brees
  • DH.  Dan Haren
  • DU.  Dan Uggla
  • DW.  David Wright
  • GS.  Gary Stewart
  • GSI.  Glenn Singleman
  • IS.  Ichiro Suzuki
  • JS.  Jordin Sparks
  • JV.  Joey Votto (jersey only)
  • KF.  Kosuke Fukudome
  • LB.  Lance Berkman
  • MM.  Marvin Miller
  • MP.  Mike Parsons
  • NF.  Neftali Feliz
  • PP.  Preston Pittman
  • RH.  Ryan Howard (bat only)
  • RO.  Randy Oitker
  • RP.   Regis Philbin
  • SJ.  Shawn Johnson
  • SSA.  Summer Sanders
  • TB. Tyler Brandt
  • TH. Tony Hawk
  • TK.  Tom Knapp
  • YG.  Yovani Gallardo
  • ZS.  Zac Sunderland

If you happen to have any of the above cards available for trade, please let me know!!

Comments

  1. I'm 99.999% sure I have the Gary Stewart card and I'm pretty sure it's a relic but I can't be certain. It's in a box and it'll take some digging but I'll find it. I'll scan it and then send it your way if it's the relic you need. I'll do a post on it first. That card tought me a valuable lesson about doing my research before hitting the 'Buy' button.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment