Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! A Bucket of Archives (Sportscards from the Dollar Store)

Last week was another solid mail week for me as I ended up landing quite a few packages of cards!  However, today's post is about a package that I received prior to last week courtesy of Douglas over at Sportscards from the Dollar Store.

Douglas hooked me up with a giant stack of 2015 Topps Archives base cards.

In fact, thanks to this trade plus a couple of others this week, I am now proud to report that my 2015 Topps Archives base set is complete!  I did give up on the short prints but sometimes you have to make hard decisions (and really, at 1 short print for every 80 packs, that decision wasn't too hard to make)!

Of course, those that have traded with Douglas before know that he resides in America's attic (aka Canada) so he threw in some hockey cards as well.

I don't collect hockey but who knows, maybe these will end up in a Trade Stack just for some variety down the road.

I will say that cards like the Alexander Steen photo do make me miss Upper Deck just a bit when it comes to baseball cards...

Thanks for the trade Douglas!  As usual, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

Post a Comment