Featured Post

2014 Topps Stadium Club: Mini Box #1 (Packs 3 - 4)

We already found our promised insert in the first mini box out of the 2014 Stadium Club box.  However, with another four packs to go in the first mini box there should still be some other inserts and parallels to discover (plus perhaps the three base cards that I need for my set)!

Mini Box #1 - Pack 3:

Ken Griffey Jr. - Mariners

Ted Williams - Red Sox
Elvis Andrus - Rangers
C.J. Cron - Angels
Parallel:  Chase Utley - Phillies

I'm not exactly sure which parallel that Utley is...but I do know that the name plate is done in the rainbow foil rather than the usual silver foil like the other base cards.

Pack 4:

Ivan Rodriguez - Rangers
Wade Boggs - Red Sox
Tony Cingrani - Reds
Mark Trumbo - Diamondbacks
Future Stars:  FS-3.  Michael Wacha - Cardinals

This has been a good mini box for the Cardinals, hasn't it?!  It hasn't, however, been a good box for my set...still no sign of any of the three base cards that I still need.


Comments

Post a Comment