Featured Post

2014 Topps Stadium Club: Mini Box #1 (Packs 5 - 6)

The 2014 Stadium Club contains three mini boxes where each mini box contains six packs.  Tonight, we finish off our first mini box...with the hopes (for me) of getting at least one of the three base cards that I still need for my set.

Mini Box #1 - Pack 5:

Billy Hamilton - Reds
Hisashi Iwakuma - Mariners
Justin Verlander - Tigers
Carlos Beltran - Yankees
Luminous:  T4B.  Justin Verlander - Tigers

The mini box has been good to the Cardinals, but also to the Tigers as this is the second Verlander insert (and we also landed the Verlander base card in this pack as well).

Pack 6:

Stephen Strasburg - Nationals
Mookie Betts - Red Sox

Sonny Gray - Athletics
Shelby Miller - Cardinals
Parallel:  Lou Gehrig - Yankees

That Gehrig is a nice looking parallel.  The foil is very sparkly if that helps you figure out which parallel it is.  As for the base cards, in a stunning turn of events I still didn't get any of the three base that I need for my set.  Grr!

At least there is still another pair of mini boxes yet to go, all hope is not lost yet for me!

Comments