Featured Post

2014 Topps Stadium Club: Mini Box #2 (Packs 3 - 4)

By the time you are able to read this post, it is my hope that I have most of the group break cards in the mail.  It is also my hope that I will have found the three missing base cards that I need for my own 2014 Stadium Club set from this "bonus" box in our group break.

Mini Box #2 - Pack 3:

Brett Lawrie - Blue Jays
Anthony Rizzo - Cubs

Bob Feller - Indians
Duke Snider - Dodgers
Adam Wainwright - Cardinals

I need cards 112 and 113 in the set (plus #42).  In this pack we cards 111 and 114.  That's aggrevating for me.

Pack 4:

Matt Carpenter - Cardinals
Miguel Cabrera - Tigers
Stan Musial - Cardinals

Yordano Ventura - Royals
Gold parallel:  Tom Seaver - Mets

The Seaver is pretty darn nice - congrats to Keith for that one.  Still no base cards for me...

Comments