Featured Post

Group Break: 2012 Panini Prizm - Packs 21 & 22 (The Episode in Which I Already Miss Baseball Season)

I miss baseball season.  Knowing that it is only early November makes the wait 'til next year that much more painful.  Of course, as a fan of the Reds, I know that I actually am going to need to wait until 2017 or, more likely 2018 before I have a team that is even sort of worth watching on a daily basis.

That said, I still miss baseball.

Pack 21:

Kris Medlen - Braves
Kevin Youkilis - Yankees
Greg Maddux - Braves
Yoenis Cespedes - Athletics

Cespedes didn't have a very good World Series, did he?

Pack 22:

Shin-Soo Choo - Reds
Starling Marte - Pirates
Mike Moustakas - Royals
Dominance:  D10.  Miguel Cabrera - Tigers

That's a nice looking insert for Detroit!  Congrats go out to Julie for landing that one.

And now, how many more days 'til pitchers and catchers report?

Comments