Featured Post

Group Break: 2012 Panini Prizm - Packs 5 & 6 (The Episode in Which I Head Overseas In My Head)

After the debacle that was my work life for the past few months, I must say that this week has been pretty darn awesome.  Today, I hope to propose my idea of a travel mathematics course to a bunch of our math majors - and in the process I hope to drum up a fair bit of interest to make the course a reality!  While I do that, why don't you take a look at a couple more packs from the Panini Prizm box.

Pack 5:

Cameron Maybin - Padres
Todd Helton - Rockies
Norichika Aoki - Brewers
Green parallel:  Wei-Yin Chen - Orioles

There's the first of the green parallels from the box.  As I said before, the green parallels are retail only so I can't imagine that there are a lot of those out there...I mean, who buys retail Panini stuff anyway?!

Pack 6:

Jimmy Rollins - Phillies
David Freese - Cardinals
George Brett - Royals

Tyler Pastornicky - Braves

The George Brett is the easy highlight from pack #6!  I like getting baseball legends in some of my card sets but I have to admit that the bright, chrome design of Prizm really doesn't scream "baseball legends live here" to me.


Comments