Featured Post

A TCDB Mailbag on One of the Best Mondays of the Year!

Group Break: Video Whoopsie. Who Wants 5 Gigs Worth of Turn of the Decade Donruss Wax Packs?

This past Sunday I set aside a bit of time to record five videos for the group break.  Four of the videos were bonus packs while the fifth was for the Panini Prizm box (that I began opening on the blog yesterday).  Unfortunately for me, I somehow managed to switch the settings on my webcam which resulted in my videos being between 5 gigabytes and 18 gigabytes.

That, my friends, takes wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long to upload to YouTube.

So, I downloaded some program that is supposed to convert videos from one format to another.  I then chose a smaller video file and hit convert.  I don't know how well it worked, but I do know I was able to upload this video showing off four different Donruss packs from the late 80s and early 90s in a matter of about 40 minutes (as opposed to the nearly 8+ hours it would have taken with the 5 GB file).

And, for those that don't care about the video and would rather see scans, the two scans in this post are all you are going to get for the Donruss packs!  I won't be detailing every card from the bonus packs on the blog - watch the video if you want to see everything (as I do read off every name and team in the video)!


Comments