Featured Post

2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs: A Journey Through the Jurassic Era Continues

I'm back with another round of 2015 Upper Deck Dinosaur trading cards.  The box was a Christmas present for my wife - and I'm only allowing myself to open one pack at a time and then do the scanning and post writing before moving on to the next pack.  It's a giant test of my personal willpower to not rip through the entire box in one sitting but I will say that spreading it out and taking my time really adds a lot of extra fun to the entire box ripping process!

Yesterday I managed to get through the first two packs, let's see how far we get today!

Pack 03:
8.  Allosaurus

31.  Ouranosaurus
43.  Caudipteryx
47.  Tarbosaurus
114.  Jaekelopterus

No inserts in this pack but that Allosaurus picture is pretty cool, isn't it?!  I love the sunset imagery for one of the biggest, baddest dinos around.  The Jaekelopterus card is actually one of the short prints so I guess you can call that an insert.

For the record, the Dinosaurs set consists of 100 base cards plus 25 High Series Sea Creatures short prints (101 - 125) and 25 High Series Super SP Ice Age Creatures (126 - 150).

Pack 04:
21.  Therizinosaurus
28.  Prosaurolophus
58.  Tanystropheus

Mini:  108.  Kronosaurus

Sticker:  S-27.  Woolly Mammoth

That Mammoth sticker is pretty much the star of this pack - though I like that canvas mini SP as well!
Four packs through the box and I'm having a blast.  I don't care if these cards are meant for little kids - I think they are mighty cool.  It's been a fun rip so far, and there's something to be said for opening a box of cards just for the sheer fun of it.

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:46 AM

    Four packs in, and the cards are still cool... especially that Allosaurus. Maybe you can show the back of one of these? I don't think we've seen that yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment