Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2016 Topps Series 1 JUMBO Case Group Break! SIGN-UP NOW!!

It may still be football season, but baseball season is around the corner as evidenced by the pending release of 2016 Topps Series 1 baseball!  And what better way to celebrate the start of another baseball season than our first group break of 2016?!

For this break, we are going to bust a FULL case of 2016 Topps Series 1 Jumbo boxes.  Each of the six jumbo boxes in the case should contain two relics and one autograph giving us a total of 18 promised hits for the break!  The set is supposed to be released on February 3 so I need to get the break filled up before then so as to be able to place the order!

I went with a tiered pricing structure for this group break, though there shouldn't be any truly bad teams as the flagship set spreads base cards, hits, parallels, and inserts fairly well among all teams!

If you want in on the break, please follow the steps below:
1.  Please leave a comment below with the team(s) you are claiming.
2.  Send PayPal payment to:  fanofreds (dot) auctions (at) gmail (dot) com (the same email that is in my profile).  I would appreciate all payments sent as "gifts."  
3.  Send me an email (to the same address as above) with the following information:
Your user name
The team(s) you claimed
The email address you sent payment from 
Your mailing address
I ask that everyone do the above three steps, even if I have traded with you many times - it makes packaging the cards a much, much quicker task for me.  Thanks!


Available Teams ($4 discount for any additional team slots after the first):
Note:  All prices include shipping to the continental United States.

$45 tier:
Boston Red Sox  -
Chicago Cubs - defgav (PAID)
Los Angeles Angels - Play at the Plate (PAID)
Los Angeles Dodgers - DodgerPenguin (payment pending)
New York Mets - buckstorecards (PAID)
New York Yankees - Anthony (PAID)
San Francisco Giants - arpsmith (PAID)
Seattle Mariners - Junior Junkie (PAID)
St. Louis Cardinals - madding  (PAID)
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos - Play at the Plate (PAID)

$35 tier:
Kansas City Royals - John S. (PAID)
Pittsburgh Pirates -
Toronto Blue Jays -

$30 tier:
Atlanta Braves  - Jeff J. (payment pending)
Baltimore Orioles -  Play at the Plate (PAID)
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Detroit Tigers - JediJeff (PAID)
Houston Astros - The Dimwit (PAID)
Texas Rangers - Roger J. (PAID)

$25 tier:
Arizona Diamondbacks -
Chicago White Sox - JediJeff (PAID)
Cleveland Indians -
Colorado Rockies - Adam K. (PAID)
Florida Marlins -
Milwaukee Brewers -
Minnesota Twins -  Play at the Plate (PAID)
Oakland Athletics - majpasqua (PAID)
Philadelphia Phillies - Phungo (PAID)
San Diego Padres - Tracy LeVeaux (PAID)
Tampa Bay Rays - Justin G. (PAID)

Sign-Up Now!  (And I would greatly appreciate any advertising you might do for me to help me fill the break up)!


Comments

  1. I'm sitting this one out. Other than the Ty Cobb cut sig, neither of my teams have much to offer. Cub fans will clean up though! All of the playoff teams should do well. Good luck to all and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astros, shoot me an email with how you want to work out the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not do well in the last break.. left me wanting BUT I am willing to try again as its a new year.
    Lets Go Blue...
    DODGERS please

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about those A's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya know, I wasn't sure, but let me snatch up the White Sox. I'll get you payment next weekend. I'm sure I can find enough people for the team sets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take the Mets. PAyment should have arrived already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take the Cardinals if you can wait until Friday (the 29th) before I send payment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of these times I'd like to join one of these.. I just can't afford it right now..

    ReplyDelete
  9. If it's not too late for the bonus packs offer, I'll take the Padres.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Padres are yours Tracy. I'll also be adding one bonus pack to the break for every claimed team from henceforth (including the Padres slot). That's more free cards for (potentially) every team in the break - so join now if you are on the fence. So many great teams still available (and I really, really don't want to have half a case worth of cards stuck at my house)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll take the Rangers....i'll email you my info.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll take the Rangers...i'll email you my info.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll take the Rangers...i'll email you my info.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll take the Rangers...i'll email you my info.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another slot claimed, so another bonus pack will be added! We are now at 2 bonus packs, plus the full case. Keep the sign ups coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Team Phungo will take the Phillies.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would like to claim the Yankees

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yankees are yours Anthony!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'll take the Tampa Bay Rays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment