Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Barry Larkin Collection 424: 1997 Fleer - #727 - Checklist

Barry Larkin
Year:  1997
Brand:  Fleer
Subset:  Checklist
Card number:  727

Some people love checklists in their base set, others hate them.  For me, I prefer my checklists done exactly like Fleer did it back in 1997.  You get what is basically a player card on the front (it even says Barry Larkin) and then you get information about the team, plus card numbers of included players from the featured team on the back of the card.  The only change I would have made to the back of this card would be to have put the card numbers for series 1 as well.  That would have helped to fill all that empty space on the right.

Kudos for including the disabled list group of players on the Reds' team though.  I'm not sure I've ever seen another card in a baseball card set that gives a list of disabled players.  I told you, this checklist is virtually perfect!

Comments