Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! A Pile of Larkins from eBay!

One of my New Year Resolutions was to keep adding to my Barry Larkin Collection.  Is it cheating then that I actually ordered a whole bunch of Barry Larkin cards from eBay last December but I'm only now getting around to showing them off?  I think that's fair enough.

Anyhow, I found a seller who was selling off a bunch of Larkin singles for somewhat reasonable prices.  I ended up picking 14 cards, all of which I think I actually still needed for my collection.


I'll eventually get around to posting each of these to the blog individually, but for now you can have fun trying to figure out which sets are included in my stack of Larkins!  As a hint, there are three oddball releases in there - all of which are new to my collection!


Comments

  1. I am guessing the oddballs are the Sunflower, Milk Bone, and Duracell. If that Duracell is new to you, I feel bad because I have like 30 of those. All very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment