Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

The Conclusion of the 2015 Topps Stadium Club Box (my Want List is Now Ready!)

I've had a blast ripping through my Christmas gift, but seeing as how it's now mid-January I suppose it is high time I finished off the set.

Pack 15:
11.  Mark Buehrle
42  Jordan Zimmerman
89.  Joc Pederson

Pretty cool card for a rookie card - I'd be happy with this one if I was Joc.
137.  Rondell White
145.  R.A. Dickey
237.  Mike Moustakas
Gold Parallel:  164.  Carlton Fisk

This is the seventh gold parallel card from the box.  The gold parallels are seeded 1:3 packs which means we crushed the odds in terms of gold parallels.  Of course, I think I'd actually prefer getting more base cards since I'm chasing the base set but I won't complain about getting some nice trade bait!
Autograph:  SCA-CB.  Carlos Baerga

There's the second (and final) autograph of the box.

I have to admit that the two autographs in the box weren't exactly awe inspiring.  That said, I didn't want the Stadium Club for the hits, I wanted it for the base set!

Pack 16:
31.  Albert Belle

Best photo of the pack, you'l have to trust me on that I guess.
78.  Juan Gonzalez
125.  Jake Arrieta
132.  Jered Weaver
214.  Brandon Crawford
232.  Corey Dickerson
261.  Jake Odorizzi
True Colors:  TCA-RC.  Roger Clemens

The True Colors inserts are seeded 1:16 making that yet another box hit!  

That completes the 2015 Topps Stadium Club box!  The next step will be to see how close this box got me to the full set...and by the time you read this, I'll have all the my set needs posted on my Want List.

Comments

  1. That Fisk card is awesome. You get 2 Hall of Famers on 1 card. I love the action on the Baerga card also. Good pulls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment