Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2001 Topps Stadium Club: The Penultimate Pack!

Welcome back to yet another 2001 Topps Stadium Club pack break from my 2015 Christmas present!  I'm down to this pack and one more before we kick the box.  Let's do this!

Pack 11:
1.  Nomar Garciaparra - Needed it!

I finally tracked down card #1 in the set - that's nice.  I hate having a hole in my binder page immediately!
8.  Bernie Williams - Needed it!

And the Bernie will fill in the other hole that I had on the first page of my binder.  Double sweetness!
9.  Chris Singleton
14.  Delino DeShields
19.  Ben Grieve
24.  Pete Harnisch
35.  John Olerud
51.  Tom Glavine - Needed it!

That's three cards (and counting) that I needed from this pack.  By my earliest measure of success, this pack is a good one!
60.  Ivan Rodriguez
82.  J.T. Snow Jr.  - Needed it!

I thought for sure I had this card already, but my empty binder page so nope!  Now I do though, so all's well that end's well.
92.  Tino Martinez
109.  Mike Williams
124.  Jeffrey Hammonds
132.  Jason Giambi
133.  Steve Finley
135.  Royce Clayton
190.  Joel Pieniero
Capture the Action:  CA6.  Derek Jeter

A lot of people probably really like this card.  I'm not one of them.  

However, I do love this pack - four more cards for my set...I'm slowly approaching 100%!

Comments