Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Happy Easter (Plus a Quick Trade Post)!

I want to wish everyone out there a very Happy Easter.  This year, for the first time, my wife and I are going to host Easter dinner for both her parents and my parents, plus a family friend from my wife's side of the things.  It'll be a full house - and probably a lot of pressure on me to keep the conversation clear of anything related to politics!

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to the dinner - and while I like Easter surprises in my basket, I'd prefer to be surprise free during Easter dinner!

Speaking of surprises, the other day I received a small surprise envelope in the mail courtesy of Pat over at Hot Corner Cards.

Pat sent over a couple more 2016 Topps Series 1 cards for me - I'm now within two cards of having all of Series 1 done!

Many thanks for the trade, Pat!  And, as always - if anyone else wants to trade be sure to check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments