Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Wise Words of Wisdom from Waiting ('til Next Year).

"Spring break is around the corner, hang in there."
-Tom (Waiting 'til Next Year)

Truer words were never spoken!  I actually received today's envelope back on March 3, the Thursday right before my spring break began!  Believe me, I was counting down the days 'til break...not because I was going to get a week off but rather because I was going to get a week to get caught up again in terms of my lessons, grading, etc.

Of course, Tom didn't just send along a short note - he also included a brand new Larkin card for me!

I love getting new Larkin cards - and it's even better when I get a Larkin card that I didn't even know existed!  To be fair, I barely know about anything Panini related but still...

Thanks for the great little PWE, Tom - plus the words of encouragement!

Comments

  1. You're welcome! Eleven more school days until my spring break... ugh.
    It's a sharp looking Larking card for sure. I'm glad it filled a hole.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment