Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards from 2x3 Heroes

This has been a long, long week - but now that it's all but over I can almost breathe again!  In fact, next week is my final week of classes, and then the week after that is finals.  I have a lot of grading to do before then but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

One thing that has kept me (sort of?) sane this week is the occasional sneaking down to the basement to do a little baseball card sorting.  I haven't had a lot of time so it's nice to have a few PWEs to sort through just for a bit of a "baseball fix."

Today's PWE is courtesy of Jeff over at 2x3 Heroes.

Jeff sent me a few more base cards from 2016 Topps (shown above) along with one more of the Perspective insert cards.

In addition to those, Jeff sent over a few assorted Reds including this white bordered parallel from Gypsy Queen.

I'm actually trying to complete the entire white border set - but this one wasn't one that I still needed unfortunately.  Still, it's a nice looking card (even if the guy featured wasn't ever very good for the Reds).

And finally, how about a wacky sticker?

I will be honest, I don't "get" the Wacky Stickers.  They don't do anything for me...  For the Reds in particular, I think the sticker is pretty lame.  That said, I imagine it's hard to come up with much that is funny or witty for the Reds and I do appreciate that they didn't simply riff off of The Big Red Machine.

Many thanks for the pick-me-up this week, Jeff!  And as always, should anyone else want to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments