Featured Post

Delivery Time! S.Mack Talkin' my Want List!

It took until mid-April, but I finally finished off my 2016 Topps Series 1 base set thanks to Jimmy over at S.Mack Talk.  Jimmy had the final two cards that I needed (both Dodgers) which he sent my way in a recent trade.

I'm still working on the Perspectives insert set, but it's nice to have the base set finished off (at least Series 1).  Last year, I only put together the 2015 Series 1 set...and I'm guessing that's all I'll do this year as well.  Something about the flagship set just doesn't interest me long term anymore.  Maybe I'm getting old.

Still, I'm super pumped to get to knock a set off of my want list - so thank you Jimmy!  As for anyone else, if you'd like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments