Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2000 Fleer Tradition Box: Pack 13 & 14 - A Ten-4 Jeter Die-Cut

I'm back with another pair of packs from the 2000 Fleer Tradition box.  In the last pair of packs, I pulled a rare autograph (pretty cool even if the name was one of, if not the, worst player on the signature checklist).  How can the next pair of packs compete with a scrub auto?  Let's find out.

Pack 13:
20.  Eric Karros
39.  Jeff Kent
72.  Brady Anderson
86.  Ryan Rupe
207.  Dante Bichette
278.  Ron Gant
296.  Shawn Estes
299.  Omar Olivares
435.  Carlos Beltran
Ten-4:  7.  Derek Jeter

I have to admit that I always liked the Ten-4 cards.  It's too bad they are seeded 1:18 packs - at only ten cards the set would otherwise be collectible!

Pack 14:
109.  Steve Finley
132.  Jose Lima

What's with Lima's hat?
137.  Kris Benson
169.  Francisco Cordova
183.  Mo Vaughn
211.  White Sox prospects (Aaron Myette and Josh Paul)
303.  Todd Greene
304.  Jesse Garcia
344.  Robin Ventura
Dividends:  14.  Ken Griffey Jr.

I can't complain about pulling a brand new Griffey Jr. card for my collection, now can I?  I'd say both packs were solid this time around...a good way to start the second third of the box!

Comments

  1. Whoa. I've never seen that Jeter! It's pretty awesome looking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment