Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2000 Fleer Tradition Box: Pack 31 & 32 - Skiing, Singing, and Basketball (plus Baseball)...What Can't this Guy Do?!

With only six packs remaining in my 2000 Fleer Tradition box, time is running out for me to be able to complete my set.  By the time you read this post, I imagine I'll have my want list updated with any cards that I'm still missing (I'm writing this post a couple of weeks before it's scheduled to go live on the blog).  Let's get to it!

Pack 31:
54.  Shannon Stewart
143.  Paul Konerko
251.  Sterling Hitchcock
256.  Cardinals prospects (Rick Ankiel and Adam Kennedy)
313.  John Franco
318.  Rockies prospects (Ben Petrick and Luther Hackman)
343.  Vladimir Guerrero
371.  Troy Glaus
374.  Sammy Sosa
Who to Watch:  11.  Ben Davis

This is a nice looking insert card - easily my favorite of any of the Who to Watch cards that I've pulled from the box.

Pack 32:
25.  Joe McEwing
46.  Mark Grudzielanek
100.  Larry Walker
148.  Armando Benitez
206. Brett Tomko
275.  Checklist
342.  Chan Ho Park

How often do you see a comic of a guy on skis (and singing) on a baseball card?!
362.  Marty Cordova
376.  Masao Kida
439.  Ivan Rodriguez

The end of the box is near - still holding out hope for pulling one of those rare Club 3000 memorabilia cards (unlucky though, especially since I already pulled an autograph)!

Comments