Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Box Break: 1994 Fleer: An Underrated Gem of a Set!

I'm back with the second pack out of my 1994 Fleer box - and this time the pack is actually the thickness it ought to be...15 cards in all their '94 glory!

Pack 2:
204.  Mark Guthrie
221.  George Tsamis
It took me two packs to even realize that the cards in the set are ordered by team - a very Fleer-like thing to do!  As a set collector, I kind of like having the set divided up by teams...but ONLY if it is a single series set!
265.  Rick Honeycutt
299.  Brian Turang
323.  Matt Whiteside
344.  Todd Stottlemyre
345.  Mike Timlin
372.  Terry Pendleton
411.  Thomas Howard

First Reds' card out of the box.
509.  Jim Gott
518.  Raul Mondesi
580.  Anthony Young
633. Gregg Jefferies

I'd be remiss if I didn't show off at least one card back from the set - they are nicely designed (with full career statistics no less)!  
651.  Todd Zeile
Major League Prospects:  19.  Steve Karsay

The design of the Major League Prospects cards is solid - I especially like the large team logo in the background.  However, as I said before, I won't be chasing this particular insert set so any cards that I pull from the set are available for trade (not that there are a lot of people out there clamoring for Athletics cards but whatever).

Comments

  1. I do believe that the checklist is by team and then alphabetical withing that team. So orderly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment