Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Group Break: 2016 Topps Finest: Mini Box #2 - Who Gets Sick in the Summer Anyhow?!

I still have a terrible head cold which I can't seem to kick (I've had it since last Tuesday).  As such, I don't think I'll be able to get my usual four posts cranked out today...  Still, I don't want to leave you all high and dry - so let's open at least one more pack from our group break box before the medicine wears off (again).

Mini Box #2:  Pack 1:

31.  Byron Buxton - Twins
39.  Jose Altuve - Astros
75.  Henry Owens - Red Sox
88.  Madison Bumgarner - Giants
Purple parallel:  32.  David Ortiz - Red Sox (#116/250)

That's a pretty solid pack for the Red Sox - always nice to get a serially numbered Big Papi, am I right?

I'm hoping that I start feeling better soon...but until I do I can't open up the final group break box (trust me, no one wants to watch a snotty me trying to talk through the cards in the box while on video)!

Comments