Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Group Break: 2016 Topps Finest: Spotting Refractors.

In between taking DayQuil in an effort to finally kick this summertime head cold, I'm still trying to get through the baseball card packs for the group break.  Of course, this process would be easier if I didn't keep having to take 2+ hour naps because I feel so miserable.

Anyhow, here's the next pack out of mini box #2 from 2016 Topps Archives:
Pack 2:

29.  Troy Tulowitzki - Blue Jays
35.  Mookie Betts - Red Sox
82.  Raul Mondesi - Royals
97.  Stephen Piscotty - Cardinals
Refractor:  36.  Charlie Blackmon - Rockies

I'm fairly certain that the Blackmon is a refractor.  For some reason, I have some serious trouble telling the regular base cards apart from the refractors in this set...and it doesn't help that I don't have any good light right now in my "man cave" since I'm in the midst of a full basement remodel.

Comments