Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Group Break: 2016 Topps Finest: Who Likes Todd Frazier in Green?

As a group break host, I can assure that 5 card packs are so much easier to post than the larger 8 or 10 card packs!  On the other hand, a 5 card pack makes me feel like I really ought to scan every single card...so I guess it evens out in the end.  Here's the fourth pack from the 2016 Topps Finest box.

Pack 4:

3.  Edwin Encarnacion - Blue Jays
5.  Evan Longoria - Rays
21. Carl Edwards, Jr. - Cubs
71.  Maikel Franco - Phillies
Green parallel:  86.  Todd Frazier - White Sox (#43/99)

As a Reds' fan, I'll always have a soft spot for Todd Frazier, even if I no longer actively collect him.  The White Sox don't look particularly good with the green background, but it's still a nice card for Chicago!

Comments

  1. Is it just me or does that Finest design effect look like the TV antenna isn't pointing in quite the right direction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GCA: That's a fair description of the design, for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment