Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Group Break: We Begin the 2016 Panini Diamond Kings Box!

We blasted through our first group break box already (Panini Donruss).  Today, we begin our second box - also from Panini (Diamond Kings).  The 2016 Panini Diamond Kings box contains 12 packs, with 8 cards per pack.  Each box is supposed to contain two hits on average.  As with the previous box, I busted this entire box on video - and I will post that video eventually.  However, before I do that, I need to do a lot of typing and scanning so that everyone can see every card in the box!

Without any further delay, let's begin!

Pack 1:
111.  Rusney Castillo - Red Sox
18.  Roger Maris - Yankees

The Diamond Kings cards have an artistic vibe to them.  They also have  sort of "canvasy" feel to the card stock.  I like it.
27.  Elston Howard - Yankees
42. Johnny Sain - Braves
47.  Jim Gilliam - Dodgers
146.  Trea Turner - Nationals

Another hyped Nationals' prospect!
150.  Henry Owens - Red Sox
DK Originals:  DKO12.  George Brett - Royals

That's a pretty good start to the second box in our group break.  I'm a bit rushed for time right now so I think I'll stop with just one pack for this post.  Don't worry, I'll have more soon!

Comments