Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

How About a Group Break?! Topps Finest, Topps Legacies of Baseball, Panini Diamond Kings, and More!!

I'm ready to host a brand new group break.  Here are all the details for what should be an awesome break (and a relatively cheap way to get involved in some higher end boxes)!!

$35 shipped gets you TWO teams (one of your choice, one random which will be assigned after all 15 slots have been sold) of all the cards from the following hobby boxes:

  • 2016 Topps Finest
  • 2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball
  • 2016 Panini Diamond Kings
  • 2016 Panini Donruss
In addition, as with all of my group breaks, I'll throw in some assorted bonus packs and other goodies.  I will ship in either bubble mailers or the USPS small flat rate boxes.  Sorry, US shipping addresses only - international shipping is simply too expensive (unless you want to cover the additional shipping cost).


How do I sign up?
In order to sign up for the break, you need to complete three simple steps.

1.  Claim your team(s) by first leaving a comment on this post stating which team(s) you are claiming.
2.  Submit your payment via PayPal (please mark as gift and include no other information on the PayPal payment).  Please send payment to fanofreds (dot) auctions (at) gmail (dot) com.  Please note that both "fanofreds" and "auctions" are plural in my email address!
3.  Email me (same address as in step 2) an email with:

Your user name you used to claim your team(s)
Your email address from which you sent PayPal payment
Your mailing address for where you would like your cards sent at the completion of the break.

Once you have successfully completed all three steps, I will update the available teams list to show that you are paid and successfully in the break!  I ask that you include all the information in your email even if you've traded with me in the past (or participated in past group breaks) - it saves me a lot of time and helps me make sure your package is packed and shipped in an expedited way!

NOTE:  Payment (or arrangements for payment) must be made within 24 hours of claiming your team or I reserve the right to reopen the slot.  I've been burnt in the past by non-paying buyers.

Available Teams:  (BREAK IS CLOSED!  You guys are awesome!)
Arizona Diamondbacks -
Atlanta Braves  - Need More Cardboard (PAID)
Baltimore Orioles -
Boston Red Sox  - Doc (PAID)
Chicago White Sox - JediJeff (PAID)
Chicago Cubs - Play at the Plate (PAID)
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Cleveland Indians -
Colorado Rockies -
Detroit Tigers -
Florida Marlins -
Houston Astros - Play at the Plate (PAID)
Kansas City Royals -
Los Angeles Angels - Play at the Plate (PAID)
Los Angeles Dodgers - Dutch Card Guy (PAID)
Milwaukee Brewers - Tony L. (PAID)
Minnesota Twins -
New York Mets - Angus (PAID)
New York Yankees - Jordan (PAID)
Oakland Athletics -
Philadelphia Phillies -
Pittsburgh Pirates -
San Diego Padres -
San Francisco Giants - arpsmith (PAID)
Seattle Mariners - Junior Junkie (PAID)
St. Louis Cardinals - B Man (PAID)
Tampa Bay Rays -
Texas Rangers - Play at the Plate (PAID)
Toronto Blue Jays -
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos -

Note:  I need to sell a bunch of slots before I place the order for the boxes.  If I cannot sell enough slots, I will refund all money paid, cancel the group break, and no boxes will be purchased.

Comments

  1. Dodgers please ! No worries, got myself a US postal adres at COMC or will pay extra for shipping !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take the Cardinals Please.

    Bman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you've convinced me. I'll take the Brewers and trade bait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, I looked over the checklists...

    Put me down for the Cubs, Angels, Astros and Rangers. I'm all in bud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to secure any Yankee-related occurrences in this break, please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn - you sucker me in ALL THE TIME!

    White Sox please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take the Mets. Payment on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paid, sorry made a mistake in the payment yesterday, all done now !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will take the Giants, closed on my new house so I have a new mailing address I will shoot your way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll take the Red Sox please. Sounds like a fun break!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment