Featured Post

2016 Allen & Ginter - Box #2 - Packs 13 - 16 (Including a Bikeshare)!

I found my second hit of the box in the last post but I will warn you, it sucked (at least if you are a Reds' fan).  In fact, I have to say that entire first half of the box was less than awesome...let's hope the second half makes up for it.  No time like now for things to get better!

Box 2 - Packs 13 - 16:

Pack 13 tried its best with a Richie Shaffer regular short print and an Adrian Gonzalez regular back mini.  Unfortunately, neither are scan worthy.

Pack 14 finally gave me something to smile about - another US Mayors mini insert!  There was also a Strasburg Numbers Game card which I was happy to get because I still needed it for my set (I think).

Pack 15 had another Numbers Game card (Jose Bautista) to go with a nice looking Baseball Legends card of Nolan Ryan.  The mini was another regular mini (Miguel Sano).

Pack 16 finally got me excited for the second half of the box - a short printed base card helped (Welington Castillo) but the real reason was a new Subways and Streetcars mini:  Bikeshare.

I guess I can't complain too much about getting a pair of mini inserts - especially since I WANT THEM ALL!  If you have any for trade, let me know!

Comments