Featured Post

2016 Allen & Ginter - Box #2 - Packs 17 - 20 (Including Hit #3 from the Box)!

It's hard to believe that July is almost over already.  The month certainly flew by...and with school starting back up next month, I have a terrible feeling that my last couple weeks of summer vacation will be over before I know it!

At least I have some 2016 Allen & Ginter to cheer me up!

Box 2 - Packs 17 - 20:

Pack 17 had another base short print (Ryan Zimmerman) but the real highlight was my fifth mini insert out of the box - this time a Laureates of Peace card of Henry Dunant.  Pretty cool - and now I am one card closer to completing that set.

Pack 18 had a Stephen Strasburg regular mini plus an Eddie Mathews Baseball Legends card (to go along with a David Price Numbers Game card).  Nothing really jumped out at me though so I'm resting the scanner for this pack.

Pack 19 had a Nick Castellanos base short print and a Ty Cobb Legends of the Game card but the only thing worth scanning was the Jake Odorizzi A&G back mini - the third such A&G mini from the box.

Pack 20 yielded our third US Mayors card (yay!) along with a Numbers Game card of Jacob DeGrom.  Of course, most people would find the Justin Verlander relic to be the star of the pack...but I think I prefer the mini!

That does it for those packs - only four packs remain in the box (and now we've located all three promised hits).  Of course, the first box had 4 hits so you never know I guess!

Comments