Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Beginning Gint-a-Cuffs: The Boxloader!

It's (finally) time to get to my sixth (and final) box of 2016 Allen & Ginter.  I decided when I bought my boxes that the final box would be my Gint-a-Cuffs box, for better or worse...and since I pulled a rip card in my first box I'm guessing this will be "for worse." But that's ok - I still consider myself a winner simply because I have one more box of my favorite set of the year to open.

Anyhow, let's get right to it.  I was hoping to pull a non-standard boxloader in one of my six boxes.  Since I didn't get one in any of the first five boxes, surely I'd get something great here and have a huge start to Gint-a-Cuffs...right?

Wrong.

Boxloader:

Anthony Rizzo

The one good thing about this is that it is a favorite player (thanks Community Gum).  I guess the other good thing is that there are 15 different boxloaders in this set and I now own six of them.  Should anyone have any available for trade, let me know!

Boxloader points:  4 + 2 Favorite Player = 6 points
Box points so far:  +6

Editor's Note:  I probably should use my first box that I opened (4 hits including a rip card) but it doesn't feel right to me to use something that I've already ripped...  Therefore, I must hope that this box is as good as that one ended up being or I probably have no shot!


Comments

  1. You're welcome!
    Sadly, the 2 boxes I opened contained box toppers of guys you already have. Hopefully there will be some minis I can send your way, though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment