Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 02 (Yankees on Parade, Still)

The first pack out of the box was terrible...two Yankees and virtually nothing else.  I was lucky to escape with a plus zero in the pack.  I'm hoping that pack 2 gets me going in the positive direction!

Box total so far:  6 points

Pack 02:

53.  Logan Forsythe
101.  Roger Clemens (-1 Yankee)
154.  Ervin Santana
215.  Khris Davis
253.  Ozzie Smith
263.  Hanley Ramirez
347.  Sean Doolittle (short prints aren't worth anything this year I guess?)
A&G back mini:  70.  Chase Headley (+2 A&G, -1 Yankee = +1 points)

Pack total:  0 points
Box total so far:  6 points
Yankees so far:  4

I have 6 points - and 4 Yankees.

This isn't good.  Not good at all...  Is it too late to go back and choose that first box for Gint-a-Cuffs?

Comments