Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 06 (Thank Goodness for Monica Abbott)

Yesterday ended up being a great day for my Gint-a-Cuffs box with a pair of 9 point packs.  Unfortunately, I did also have to "use up" one of my three hits.  Let's see how Friday treats me!

Box total so far:  26 points

Pack 06:

6.  Luke Maile
63.  Monica Abbott  (+1 point)
98.  Michael Conforto
144.  Matt Holliday
223.  Erick Aybar
286.  Guido Knudson
330.  Zack Godley
Regular mini:  85.  Prince Fielder

Pack total:  1 point
Box total so far:  27 points

Well, better than 0 points but not anywhere near enough to help me make the running box total respectable...  Thank goodness for Monica Abbott being worth a bonus point to save me from my third zero point pack (out of only six packs)!

Comments