Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 09 (Does Slow and Steady Really Win the Race?)

Through the first one-third of my Gint-a-Cuffs box, I scored a total of 31 points.  I'll need to do a bit better in the second and third sections of the box if I'm going to get above 90 points (since I counted the boxloader score with the first eight packs).  In all actuality, I doubt that 90 will be anywhere near enough points to win...but it's a reasonable goal for this box at least.

Box total so far:  31 points

Pack 09:

29.  Jay Bruce (+1 favorite team - at least as pictured *cue sad music*)
156.  Jason Heyward
162.  Josh Harrison
165.  Nelson Cruz
217.  Julio Teheran
261.  Carlos Carrasco
313.  Stephen Vogt
Reg. mini:  30.  Curtis Granderson

Pack total:  1 point
Box total so far:  32 points.

Oof.  Yet another super low scoring pack.  Hard to get to 90 points (or more) when you only get a point or two per pack...  I do have two hits remaining in the box at least, so there's *some* hope yet.

Comments