Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 13 (Beginning the Second Half with a Decent Pack)

I finished the first half of my Gint-a-Cuffs box with an incredibly bad set of seven packs - I had scores of 1, 1, 3, 1, 1, 0, and 0 if you missed it.  That's 7 points over 7 packs.  Ouch!

However, hope springs eternal - and now that we are moving onto the second half of the box I'm still holding out hope that I'll manage to turn things around.  However, should that dream become reality I need to start getting high scoring packs pronto!

Box total so far:  33 points

Pack 13:

80.  Edwin Encarnacion
87.  Craig Kimbrel
103.  Carlos Martinez
207.  Brandon Belt (+2 favorite player list)
270.  David Price
289.  Jose Quintana
305.  Tyler Duffy
Laureates of Peace:  3.  Baron Philip Noel-Baker  (+2 points)
Pack total:  4 points
Box total so far:  37 points

Oh sure, 4 points doesn't seem like much - but it's a higher output that I've gotten in any of the last seven packs...in fact, it is equal to what I got in total in six of my last seven packs!  If I keep up the 4 points per pack pace from here on out, I'll just barely get over the 80 point threshold.  I still think I'll need to be closer to 100 points to have any shot at this though.

Comments