Featured Post

Delivery Time: My Best Friend Collects Chipper Jones

I've had a few people go through my huge list of available trade bait from 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter including Mark from My Best Friend Collects Chipper Jones.  Mark sent me a stack of 2015 Stadium Club in exchange for a stack of Ginter that he needed...and if you still need some Ginter, check out my trade bait!

While I'm guessing most people are sick of looking at 2015 Stadium Club (heck, probably a lot of you are sick of the 2016 edition of the set already), I'm not yet tired of the set so I'll compromise and show two of the eight cards that Mark sent my way.

First, this rather pensive looking Jacon DeGrom card.

My wife watched the MLB playoffs with me last year and always liked when DeGrom was pitching (though she thought the announcer first called him "gwam" so that's his nickname around my house).

And finally, we end on a rather epic shot of Fred McGriff.

I think what makes this photo great is the patriotic bunting in the background.  Somehow it makes the whole piece look regal.

Thanks for the quick and easy trade, Mark!  And, as for anyone else - if you'd like to trade be sure to check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments